Sunday, August 9, 2020

No patience

I couldn't get Blogger to work last night. I had no patience, so I turned off my computer and went to bed!


Yesterday we drove up to daughter Alison's house for an afternoon visit. We were celebrating granddaughter Eva's high school graduation. It's hard to believe she's starting college in just a couple of weeks! We were a small but happy group sitting outside under canopies and enjoyed the warm summer weather.

On the drive up, I worked on my Harmony tat-along. I had to refill a shuttle, and I guess it took longer than I thought it did. I really believed I had made much greater progress than this!


I finished sewing and trimming the pillowcases for the lavender eye pillows. I've started turning them right side out and poking out the corners so they look nice and neat. I'll press them all tomorrow and then I'll start working on filling the pillows. This has been a fun project!

2 comments:

  1. I’m looking forward to seeing the lavender pillows finished. I moved to the new look blogger some time ago and it’s taken a little getting used to, I must admit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those 2 rows on the doily took me the longest time! ;)
    Yours is still coming along nicely!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!