Friday, August 7, 2020

Still sewing


Mom and I spent the morning working in the sun porch. Mom has been fringing all week, or so it seems! She finished a brown tablecloth and 17 napkins. At least I think it was 17... I didn't count!


Today she fringed this beautiful blue tablecloth. There's something very relaxing about fringing!


My 40 pillowcases have been sewn, and I've started zig zagging around the edges and clipping corners. I hope to finish this part of the task tomorrow.


I think I only tatted two rings today. Maybe I'll get more done tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you two sure do keep a good pace!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree fringing is something that brings peace
    wow you both have been busy that a lot of tableware and pillowcases
    The doily is looking good so far

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice doily. Only 2 rings? Sounds like me, lately. You do what you can.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!