Thursday, August 6, 2020

A pile of pillowcases

I continue to have problems with Blogger, so I've reverted to Legacy Blogger again. I tried posting using the updated interface, but I couldn't get my text color to change from blue to black and all of my text was underlined. Also, I couldn't add multiple pictures at one time. I sure hope the new Blogger interface gets fixed soon!

Mom spent the day fringing more napkins and knitting a baby blanket. I forgot to take a picture of the blanket, but I'll try to remember tomorrow.


This morning I cut out 40 pillowcases for lavender eye pillows. I came up with a pillowcase that I really like, and I hope to show you the results tomorrow.


I have six sewn, but they're not finished. I like to zig zag the raw edges, and I've decided to sew all the pillowcases together before switching to zig zag. Then I'll clip the corners, turn them right side out, and press them.


Yes, I did spend a little time tatting today, but I haven't gotten very far with round 5 of the Harmony tat-along. I guess sewing has temporarily taken over my life!

4 comments:

  1. I also had the blue text underlined. I managed to change to black, but the underlining persisted. Then, guess what, when I published it there was no underlining! That’s why the post is so short - I had written about the underlining, but went back and deleted that. Wow, you really have a production line going there, no wonder there’s little time or energy for tatting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having issues! The underlining is very strange, and I just didn't have the brain power to do anything more than click that Legacy button!

      Delete
  2. Wow, and it's not even Christmas prep yet.....or is it?? ;)
    Still loving that doily!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Christmas prep yet, but Mom and I do have some ideas! I also love this little doily pattern. I just need to make more time for tatting!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!