Friday, February 21, 2020

Another slow day

Today was another slow crafting day because of subbing. I don't mind. I think a change of pace is important.


Part of knitting these scrubbies is trying to find techniques that make my work look neater, especially with starting, ending, and hiding ends. I've been watching lots of YouTube videos, hoping to find tips that truly work. If you look at the bottom left, there is an unsightly bump. I'm not sure what I did there. I do like the Broken Rib Pattern. I may make a larger version for a kitchen dishcloth.


Today's Doodle Ice Drop is in size 20 Lizbeth #704, Sky Blue Medium. The personalized shuttle is from Dave Stanbrough of Grizzly Mountain Arts.

It's been a long week, and I'm looking forward to a restful weekend!

5 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!