Thursday, February 20, 2020

This and that

I subbed today, but I managed to do a little of this and a little of that.


Of course I had to tat a Doodle Ice Drop! This one's in size 20 Lizbeth #706, Sunkist Coral. The shuttle is by Dave Stanbrough of Grizzly Mountain Arts.


I took my knitting along with me, just in case I had a little time. I knit four or five rounds while talking with 6th graders. I think this cowl will be finished soon!


I only managed to knit one scrubby today. This one is Sand Stitch. Once again, I messed up the last row of the pattern, but I keep telling myself that this is just a scrubby!


I also managed to knit a few rows on my Sanditon shawl. I've been so much more careful this time, and I have only had one spot where I had to take out three or four stitches to fix my mistake. I don't want to jinx myself, so I'm knitting this one slowly!

6 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!