Saturday, February 22, 2020

Scrubby day

I spent today knitting scrubbies for my grandchildren, and I'm amazed at how many I completed!


Double Broken Rib


Roman Stitch


Roman Rib Stitch


Ripple Stitch


Ripple Rib Stitch


Quaker Ridging


Waving Rib Pattern


Wager Welt or All Fools' Web

I am enjoying knitting these. I have four more to knit and then I'll be send a set of seven scrubbies to each of my four oldest grandchildren. The three little ones will be visiting at the end of March, so I have a bit of time to finish theirs!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, who knew there were names for so many different stitches?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely squares, and great patterns love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am amazed that look like fun 💐

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, as usual! My favourite book of knitting patterns/stitches does not have any names - only charts. Interesting to see these names.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scrubbies look great! You certainly have been busy.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!