Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Scrubby time


Im still having fun knitting scrubbies! This one is the Swedish Block Pattern from  A Treasury of Knitting Patterns by Barbara G. Walker. It's a little larger than the other scrubbies I've made, but I think it's really too small to show off the pattern well.


I was subbing today, and since I was supervising students taking online classes, I chose to knit very simple garter stitch scrubbies. I can't believe I managed to finish four of them!


Today's Doodle Ice Drop is in size 20 Lizbeth #711, Bright Blue Dark. The shuttle is one of my favorite ceramic shuttles from Sherry Pence aka LadyShuttleMaker. It's fun having a variety of shuttles from so many talented shuttle makers!

7 comments:

  1. It's so interesting how many different designs you can make in knitting!! They all look great!! :)
    Great Ice Drop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like that shuttle. Garter stitch works well with the variegated yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scrubbies look great. Your ice drop is one of my favorite shades of blue.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever how you've matched your shuttle to your ice drop, they are both a lovely shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!