Saturday, February 8, 2020

Copper shuttles


With most of my chores done, I felt free to play with my new copper shuttles from Middy Clark of The Knotted Vine. This Doodle Ice Drop is in size 20 Lizbeth #661, Country Turquoise Med.


This one is in size 20 Lizbeth #669, Poppy Red. I'm thinking of tatting a small doily in these two colors. I think they go really well together.


I spent most of the afternoon working on my Linen and Threads Mystery Sampler. I still have quite a way to go to finish the January portion!

 
When my eyes just wouldn't focus on stitching any more, I switched to working on my cowl. I'm using I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby, and it's working up really nicely.

Tomorrow morning the next clue for the Sanditon MKAL will be released. I'm eager to get started!

3 comments:

  1. You have been super productive in this new year already!!!
    Great Ice Drops, stitching, and start to your cowl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will look great the dark turquoise and poppy red, love your projects always😃

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!