Saturday, December 31, 2016

A year of Spinning Wheels

I can't believe that this is the last day of 2016. The time sure flew by quickly!


I felt like I was falling behind in tatting Spinning Wheels, but I guess I was wrong. I managed to finish five in December, along with all the Ice Drops I've been making.


My goal for 2016 was to tat one Spinning Wheel each week in 2016. I exceeded my goal with a grand total of 66!

I don't think I'll set any goals for 2017. I think I'll just enjoy myself. How about you?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE these 5 pastels ! And wow, what an amazing collection of mats - makes my head spin. Congratulations :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a collection! I still think you get more done in a day than I do in a month :) Happy New Year! Best Wishes for health and happiness in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow and wow- Theresa and I are amazed! They are beautiful! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that's a lot of spinning wheels! Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! Congratulations on exceeding your goal!!! :) Happy New Year to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!