Thursday, December 8, 2016

Falling behind

With all the Ice Drops and Lucky Pennies I've been tatting, I've fallen behind with my Spinning Wheel glass mat challenge. In order to catch up, I either need to tat three Spinning Wheels this week or two this week and two next week. I think the latter is more likely!


I did finish one today. This Spinning Wheel is in size 80 Lizbeth #708, River Blue Med. The shuttles are from Rita Richmond of Shuttle by Design. The Spinning Wheel pattern is from Tatting with Visual Patterns by Mary Konior.


I only managed to finish one Lucky Penny today. I guess we all have choices to make!


I did start another Spinning Wheel in size 20 Lizbeth #619, Baby Pink. Why Baby Pink? It was the first ball of thread I saw!

The shuttles are from Shuttle by Design, and I'm happy to say that each shuttle is loaded with 20 yards of size 20 thread, which will be plenty to finish this Spinning Wheel.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous spinning wheel!!! :)
    More pennies! :)
    Looks like you are off to a great start catching up to your challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The days are flying as fast as Santa's Reindeer. I miss a day and then realize it has been three days. Lovely Spinning Wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pale pink matches my wool. Phew, that's a hefty challenge you've set yourself. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Falling behind, we can't keep up ha ha ha🎄💟🎄

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!