Monday, December 19, 2016

Having fun!

I did do a little around the house today, but mostly I had fun!


I added three more Ice Drops to my little silver tree. I don't know if you can see it on your monitor, but the one on the left is iridescent, and the one on the right is a deep silver blue. All three are much prettier in person!


I also finished another Spinning Wheel glass mat from Tatting with Visual Patterns by Mary Konior. This one is in size 20 Lizbeth #615, Yellow Light. I like that I was able to choose two of Rita Richmond's beautiful shuttles that had the same yellow in them! (Shuttle by Design)

6 comments:

  1. I do see the gorgeous blue color variations on these Ice Drops. Spinnning Wheel in light yellow is yet another very pretty doily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made them !!!!! Tatted 2 yesterday, took pics, but no Internet connection on the desktop :-(
    Love the blues & another lovely mat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. More beautiful snowdrop to make winter's approaching more bearable 🎄😄🎄love the shuttle display too💟

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pale yellow. Wonderful to be able to match your shuttle to your thread!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and tatted so quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Ice drops
    Lovely spinning wheel and to match the thread and shuttle, those shuttles look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!