Thursday, December 15, 2016

Brrr!

It was pretty cold this morning, but it's supposed to be colder early next week. So, I did my running around today, leaving little time for tatting.


I do need to replenish my little silver tree. I mailed off Ice Drops to my mom, sister, and nephew today. I also visited school to show the kids my tree. There are many 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders who took tatting lessons from me, and they really enjoyed seeing my little ornaments!


Yes, I've added to my shuttle collection. These two beauties are from Veronica in Russia. I had seen someone post a picture of a similar shuttle, and I contacted Veronica about purchasing one. She promised to let me know when one was available, and she kept her word! The large shuttle is about the size of a Tatsy. I love it!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Ice Drops!!! :) I think the one left looks almost like it has tiny jingle bells on it!!
    And more great shuttles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shuttles! I like the ice drop with a group of beads on the ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these ice drops and what you do to make each one unique. lovely shuttles to :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You keep thinking up new ideas for adding beads to your Ice Drops, which really adds to their charm!

    Love that beautiful flowered shuttle! Does she paint them? Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love those ice drops! Those shuttles are beautiful - what a collection you have.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!