Friday, December 2, 2016

Tatting poetry

This first thing I did this morning was to sit down with my cup of coffee and turn on my computer. Imagine my delight when I read Maureen's comment/poem!

There once was a Tatter so bright
She worked through the day and the night
Couldn't make herself stop
But each gorgeous Ice Drop
Made her beam and rejoice with delight

I feel like my Ice Drops have a place in tatting history!
Thank you, Maureen! I think I'll spend less time on the computer this morning and get back to those Ice Drops!

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant poem. Perhaps you should swop places with me as I live in Shakespeare's town!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sweet poem, and captures you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and the ice drops are Immortalized forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely poem, I have not had time to follow your ice drops but they look great. Yes you certainly will go down in history as the lady who tatted ice drops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an honour to have a poem written about you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have shared your addiction of your Ice Drops...now we are addicted too. ;)
    Linda B.
    In Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have shared your addiction of your Ice Drops...now we are addicted too. ;)
    Linda B.
    In Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you have been honored in this lovely poem. You are the Ice Drop Queen! XO

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!