Monday, December 12, 2016

Baby pink


I finished my Baby Pink Spinning Wheel glass mat today! I'm not really a fan of pink, but I had it in my stash, and it was the first ball of thread I grabbed. If you read my blog on a regular basis, you already know that this is my favorite pattern from Tatting with Visual Patterns by Mary Konior. I used size 20 Lizbeth this time, and the shuttles are from Rita Richmond of Shuttle by Design.


Since I had Baby Pink left on my shuttles, I decided to use it for my next Ice Drop. I'm trying to think of someone who had a baby girl this year. I think it would be the perfect ornament for baby's first Christmas!


Don't they look nice together?


Snow has come to the midwest, and granddaughter Sophia built her first snowman today! She was very pleased with herself!

6 comments:

  1. They would be a great gift for a baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous glass mat and Ice Drop!!! :)
    Precious picture of the little one and her first snowman!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pink! I like it. Sophia certainly looks as though she's enjoying herself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, so sweet! Your granddaughter, her first snowman, and the pink tatting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed this post! Such an adorable photo!
    I remember when I used to think snow was fun!
    Afraid I'm not 'enjoying' it so much anymore. We only got 4" today (the heavier stuff) but were expecting only 1", and it brought our shopping plans to a halt. Fortunately we're comfortable in the house and don't have to go out.

    Love the pink Ice Drop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Baby Pink Spinning Wheel and Ice Drop. Sofia is adorable and her snowman is very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!