Sunday, December 11, 2016

Exploring possibilities


I didn't spend much time tatting today, because I spent a lot of time online! Yes, I did manage to tat three Ice Drops, but that was it.

Many of my tatting friends on Facebook have tried my little pattern, and many of us spent a lot of time commenting back and forth. It's great fun to see the choices others make to create their own versions of an Ice Drop. However, I did spend a tremendous amount of time watching my computer screen!

I also spent a great deal of time searching for different types of gems to use in the middle. Trust me... you should not do searches on Etsy unless you have tremendous will power! I do not. :-)

7 comments:

  1. :-) easy to get carried away alright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, especially at this time of year! Everyone is so cheerful!

      Delete
  2. Love the choices you have made and your sharing is so appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These past few weeks have been extra fun! I love getting ready for Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Those are beautiful!!! :) I can't wait to see what your lack of will power is bringing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your local thrift store usually has a ton of these. I found them in craft section and in the house area. There were flowere vases, filled with the baubles. Also the dollar store carries them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, we know about your 'willpower' when it comes to shuttles!

    The Ice Drops saga has been fun to follow. You've come up with a really cute and colorful idea. The photo at the top is so appealing! Everything about it is perfect, including the new ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!