Saturday, March 14, 2020

Another lazy Saturday

I really meant to get some spring cleaning done, but I didn't. Instead, I watched a couple of movies and did some tatting. I even snuck in a nap!


I can't believe I'm still finding colors in my stash that I haven't used before! This one is size 20 Lizbeth #145, Pink Parade. I love this ceramic shuttle by Sherry Pence (LadyShuttleMaker).


My second Ice Drop of the day is in size 20 Lizbeth #177, Elderberry Jam. I love elderberries, so it makes sense that I love this color. This is one of my most special shuttles. It's the "Diane" shuttle from Sherry Pence. Cobalt blue, tatted lace, pic tip... designed just for me!

8 comments:

  1. Those are fabulous Ice Drops!! :)
    I too have been tatting and watching movies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Sherry still making shuttles? She doesn’t write her blog any more, as far as I know, so I wonder how she’s getting on. The Diane shuttle is very special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Sherry is making shuttles at this time. I'm in contact with her on Facebook, and she's been working on some fabulous oil paintings. Yes, my Diane shuttle is special!

      Delete
  3. Two beautiful ice drops, well matched to 'their' shuttles. Don't forget to read too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anne! I actually did quite a bit of reading yesterday, although it wasn't the book I started a couple of weeks ago!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous ice drops tatting is better than spring cleaning any day

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!