Saturday, March 28, 2020

I guess I was wrong!


When I posted yesterday, I forgot that I had finished another Doodle Ice Drop the night before using my new Gothic shuttle from Lorraine Kolasa. I really do enjoy tatting with these beautiful brass shuttles!


The kids were busy playing today, so I had time to catch up on Ice Drops.


I hadn't tatted any in the past few days, so I decided to go with a basic one pass pattern to quickly build my stash.


I did a little reorganizing in my sewing room before everyone was up this morning, and I found some shuttles from Ayumi Horiai that I hadn't used yet.


I must have been really attracted to this one, because I purchased two!


I think five Ice Drops in one day might be a record for me!

6 comments:

  1. Great Ice Drops, pretty shuttles!!! :)
    So great to hear that you seem to be having a good time even being shut in. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't mind being at home. I do enjoy getting together with others, but the past two weeks have been just right for me!

      Delete
  2. Well done, and with the children there too. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They head home Monday, and I will miss them. We have had a wonderful visit!

      Delete
  3. Wow five in one day, well done and they look beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!