Friday, March 20, 2020

Finally!

I finally have time to post when my Internet is working! However, I have nothing to show. Oh, don't worry... I've been tatting, but it's secret tatting.

My friend Shelley Perreault asked me to test tat a pattern for her. She's going to teach it at Tatting Corner's Tat Days this summer, and it is adorable! It involves keys, beads, and blipless joins. It was a good challenge for me.

I can't tell you any more. You'll have to wait for Shelley to release the pattern!

2 comments:

  1. I'm done with my housework, can't go out to Crafternoon but am contemplating a BIG tidy up of all my tatting stuff!! Looking forward to seeing what you've been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! Have a great day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!