Friday, March 13, 2020

Lime Green

Well, the high school play has been postponed because of the corona virus scare. Illinois K-12 schools will be closed from March 17 to March 30 by order of the governor. School will be open on Monday to give teachers a chance to prepare students for at-home learning. This will be a new experience for both teachers and students, and I hope it goes well.


Today's tatting is in size 20 Lizbeth #679, Lime Green. The ceramic shuttle is from Sherry Pence (LadyShuttleMaker).

Since I won't be working for the next two weeks, I could finish an awful lot of craft projects. My other option is to do some spring cleaning. I'm guessing that spring cleaning would be a better choice so that we can stay healthy!

8 comments:

  1. Great Ice Drop!! :)
    A little of both would be a healthy balance! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fresh colour! What a shame after all the work the crew has put in. Next week they’ll be thinking shall I do school work or shall I do something more fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've set a new tentative date for the end of April. Let's hope this virus has calmed down by then!

      Delete
  3. Love the spring colour, very similar to the leaves of our daffodils! Don't forget to finish reading your book. You need some Diane time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Great minds think alike! I took my book to school with me yesterday, but didn't find time to read. I will definitely take time today!

      Delete
  4. Is it warm enough to begin your gradual walking routine? I have had my calendar cleared for me. I took a walk to yell my discontent at the waves. Then I walked to the seal pupping beach. There is hope in the future now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've had snow all day long today. The ground is warm enough that it didn't start sticking until late in the day. I'm walking in the house, which isn't nearly as interesting as walking on the porch!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!