Friday, March 6, 2020

Can you help?

That's the title of Victats' post today, and my answer is a definite yes!


Vicki Clarke and Cynthia Stevenson are asking for these simple flowers so that they can create a wall hanging as a fund raiser for Palmetto Tat Days. I asked Vicki how many they're hoping for, and she told me they need 49 as the absolute minimum, and they're looking to gather as many as they can. Follow the link to Vicki's blog for further details.


I was called to sub for second grade this morning. Apparently the flu bug hasn't finished with our school district yet. I'm glad I was able to help out, and I still found time to tat! I was avoiding using gray threads, because I thought they'd look too dull. However, I decided to give this pretty Charcoal Med a try, and I'm glad I did. I think the color looks very elegant! Yes, that is another ceramic shuttle from Sherry Pence (LadyShutleMaker). You can expect to see her shuttles showcased for at least another week!

13 comments:

  1. Great little flowers and Ice Drop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say Yes, of course, too. But if they need only 49 or thereabouts, those will be received within a day from generous tatters. Just shipping from here could take 15 days to reach πŸ˜ƒ
    I like grey !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muskaan, 49 flowers is the absolute minimum we need to make something. If its possible we would love some flowers from you but totally appreciate that its a long distance. Cut off collecting isn't until July 1st so you have some time. πŸ’ Either way thanks for considering it πŸ’

      Delete
    2. I'm excited to see how many are received, and I'm eager to see the finished piece!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing the information DianeπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the information Diane πŸ˜€πŸŽ‰πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thinking is along the same lines as muskaan ‘s. The grey is very elegant and goes so well with the shuttle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The grey fiber is awesome Diane. Lovely Lady shuttle Maker collection. I saw this + added to the Tollway Tatters FB page. [hope that is okay w/you].

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it's definitely okay. I don't know why I didn't think of it!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!