Monday, March 30, 2020

Taking it easy

Today was a low key day. Dave did some yard work. I did some laundry, and I managed to get a little tatting done.


Tatting a Doodle Ice Drop always makes me happy! I've been playing with variations of stitch counts and spacing. Slight changes give different looks!


Granddaughter Sophia asked for a bookmark when she was here. I had no tatted ones on hand, and I decided that it's time to rebuild my stash. This is Mary's Bookmark from Tatted Bookmarks by Robin Perfetti. The pattern was inspired by Mary Konior's "Corn and Chaff" in Tatting in Lace. I'm a big fan of both Mary Konior and Robin Perfetti, so this was a wonderful pattern for me to tat!

5 comments:

  1. Great Ice Drop and bookmark!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloured ice drop and very pretty bookmark. Also love the wooden shuttle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp máy photocopy, chúng tôi cung cấp máy photocopy ricoh, toshiba, canon, sharp, đặc biệt chúng tôi có cung cấp máy photocopy màu uy tín, giá rẻ nhất.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!