Monday, March 9, 2020

Sunday, Monday

I just didn't feel like blogging yesterday, and I don't have a lot to say today. However, I do have some pictures!


I'm still tatting Doodle Ice Drops, and I'm still using size 20 Lizbeth. However, I forgot to write down color numbers and names, and I'm too lazy to go looking! As promised, I'm still showcasing my ceramic shuttles from Sherry Pence (LadyShuttleMaker).


I was able to tat two Ice Drops yesterday. I'm getting near the end of my collection of crackled gems. I'm amazed at how long I've been working from the same jar!


Today I worked in this lovely Baby Pink. I do remember the name of this one, if not the number!


My cousin Trish suggested pearls in the center of the little six petal flower motif. These pearls are a little too large, so six rings weren't quite enough to go around. I don't like the look of seven petals, so I'll either have to play with stitch counts or look for smaller pearls!

4 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!