Monday, March 2, 2020

March comes in like a lion?

It didn't come in like a lion here in our part of Illinois. It was mild and breezy yesterday and today. I'm not complaining!


I did start the month of right with an Ice Drop. I just wasn't in the mood to work on the computer yesterday. This Doodle Ice Drop is in size 20 Lizbeth #714, Seacrest Green. The ceramic shuttle is by Sherry Pence aka LadyShuttleMaker.


I spent many hours working on my second Sanditon shawl yesterday. I'm still struggling with eyelet rows. Luckily, I have been able to find and resolve my mistakes much more quickly than I did with the last shawl!


Today's Doodle Ice Drop is in size 20 Lizbeth #153, Rainbow Taffy. The ceramic shuttle is one of my favorites from Sherry Pence.

The high school production of Back to the 80s: the Totally Awesome Musical is in less than two weeks, and with it has come a renewed interest among the high school students with Rubik's cubes. I did some searching and found quite a few variations of puzzle cubes. I purchased some and took them to school today. It was kind of fun to see the kids focusing on puzzles instead of smart phones!

2 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!