Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Feeling my age

I'm feeling my age today. Daughter Carol texted me this morning and asked if I could run copies of the play programs for this weekend, something I've helped out with for years. It's amazing how tired one can get from standing in front of a copy machine. By the end of the day, I was really feeling worn out!


I was feeling restless before I headed into school, and I had a hard time settling on what I wanted to work on today. I finally decided to just continue with another Doodle Ice Drop, and I'm glad I did! This one is in size 20 Lizbeth #156, Juicy Watermelon. I have loved this color ever since it was first introduced. The shuttle is another beauty from Sherry Pence (LadyShuttleMaker).


Since I was so tired after school, I decided the best thing I could do was sit and tat. I think it's a very logical choice! This time I used size 20 Lizbeth #683, Leaf Green Light. The shuttle is a Dreamlit from Handy Hands that I decorated with nail decals. I love working with pretty shuttles!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely a good choice! Perhaps operating the copy machine is tiring because it’s not very interesting or stimulating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously you'll have to give up the subbing completely if you're getting so tired. Whatever you do the tatting and crafting will continue!!!! Don't know how you do it all anyway. Tires me out reading your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man - this age thing is getting to me too! But it's exhausting doing those mundane / non-stimulating tasks as Jane said ;)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!