Saturday, March 7, 2020

Takin' it easy

I felt like taking it easy today, but I still accomplished a lot!


Before breakfast, I tatted some flowers for Vicki Clarke's and Cynthia Stevenson's project. They take very little time and very little thread, and they're fun to tat!


It took me most of the day to tat this Doodle Ice Drop and matching flower. The thread is size 20 Lizbeth #172, Pink Marble. The ceramic shuttle is another beauty by Sherry Pence (LadyShuttleMaker). I do love my ceramic shuttles!


I only had two rows left to finish Clue 3 of the Sanditon MKAL, which I was able to do between laundry loads. Tomorrow I'll start Clue 4.

Tonight, I think I'll relax and read a book!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful little flowers and ice drop plus laundry wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's inspiring how you always get so many beautiful creative projects accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created so many beautiful items (plus laundry) that you need some 'you' time. I hope you enjoy relaxing and reading your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! My mind wandered so much yesterday that I really only read a few pages. That's okay!

      Delete
  4. Everything looks great and I love your little flower colors!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!