Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Clean the shed!

Dave spent the day cleaning the shed. No, I didn't make him do it. I only go in the shed when it's absolutely necessary!


I was a good girl and stayed inside! I tried a variation with my Doodle Ice Drop. On the chain, I tatted 3-3-3-3 instead of 6-6. On the outside round, I did a lock join on the extra picots. I don't really like the look, but it was fun to experiment!


Another bookmark was in order today. This is "Wave" from Tatted Bookmarks by Robin Perfetti. I really enjoyed tatting this one!


I have five rows left to knit on Clue 5 of the Sanditon MKAL. I still plan on having a drawing for one of the high school girls to win this shawl. I'm not sure if or when there will be prom this year. We received word today that there will be remote learning through the end of April. Prom is usually the first weekend in May. Still, I hope to make one of the girls happy!


There are 32 Ice Drops on my little tree. My grandchildren took three home, so I have a total of 35 for the month of March!


After taking a picture of my Ice Drops for the month, I've been carefully setting them in a box. I have two of these boxes that look like books. I'm guessing I'll be able to fit six month's worth of Ice Drops in this box. I'll have quite a collection to share when the holidays roll around again!

5 comments:

  1. I love that Ice Drop!!! :) And am drawn to the color!! ;)
    Your bookmark, shawl, and Ice Drops brighten up a dreary day here!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that’s quite a collection already, they look good en masse! It’ll be a shame if the prom has to be canceled, but in any case someone will love to win the shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha. I don’t go in Nick’s she’d either - well, only to get the lawnmower out and put it back!!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!