Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Busy subbing

I subbed today, and I will be subbing tomorrow and Friday. Since I'm supervising students who are taking online classes, I'm hoping I'll get lots of tatting and knitting done!


Since I'm caught up with the Sanditon MKAL, and I have lots of yarn in the house, I decided to start another cowl. Once again, I am following a pattern from Sequence Knitting by Cecilia Campochiaro. It's similar to a spiral pattern I've done before, but with a different stitch count. I am intrigued by the subtle differences I'm seeing with each pattern I try.


I was able to tat two Doodle Ice Drops today. The first one is in size 20 Lizbeth #130 Island Breeze. The shuttle is one of my new ones from Grizzly Mountain Arts.


The second one is in size 20 Lizbeth #131 Vineyard Harvest, and another of my new Grizzly Mountain Arts shuttles.

I'm not sure if I'll stick with it, but for now I'm trying to tat one Doodle Ice Drop in each size 20 color I have in my stash. However, I tend to lose interest in long term goals that I set for myself. I guess we'll see what happens!

7 comments:

  1. Yes, I hope you can get that tatting done, those shuttles are beautifully done love the initial 😃💐😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm great at setting goals. I'm not so great at achieving them!

      Delete
  2. Still you are so busy!! And doing a great job on everything!! :)
    Maybe you need Ice Drop markers(like stitch markers), every 10 tat something else, then continue. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous ice drops, especially like the colour mix of "island breeze".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm attracted to the multi-color threads, and then I have trouble deciding what to tat with them!

      Delete
    2. How about a book mark?

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!