Friday, January 31, 2020

End of January


With it being the last day in January, I felt the urge to tat as many Ice Drops as possible. I was able to that three!

I love this green, size 20 Lizbeth #638 Christmas Green. It's such a beautiful shade, and it goes really well with my handi-wind shuttle from Grizzly Mountain Arts!


This lovely purple is size 20 Lizbeth #633 Purple Dk. The handi-wind shuttle is another beauty from Grizzly Mountain Arts.


I finished the day with size 20 Lizbeth #640 Antique Violet Med. I love this dusky color! Yes, that is a third handi-wind shuttle from Grizzly Mountain Arts.


I've been hanging my Ice Drops on this little faux feather tree that I keep out year round. I love this little tree!


I really had no idea how many Ice Drops I tatted in January until I laid them all out. There are 35, which means I exceeded my goal of tatting one per day. We'll see if I'm able to stick to that goal.

I've emptied the tree and stored the finished Ice Drops in a box. It will be fun to see how full the box gets by the end of the year!

12 comments:

  1. You are still Queen of Ice Drops!!! :) They are all wonderful!! And it's awesome that you exceeded your goal even when you couldn't get even 1 done on some days!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea she is right you go girl😃💐😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I should expand to keys. I have enough of them to build quite a collection of tatted beauties!

      Delete
  3. Oh Diane what an achievement to complete more ice drops than the number of days in January! At least you've got four to 'carry forward' to February which, itself is the shortest month in the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having a stash of these little beauties so that I can share the beauty of tatting with others!

      Delete
  4. You are the achievement master! So many beautiful ice drops in so little time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Since they only take about an hour and a half to make, it was a pretty easy task!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I want to have a big stash so that I have plenty to give away!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!