Thursday, January 30, 2020

Clue 3



I was thrilled to finish an eyelet row with no mistakes last night! So, feeling confident in my knitting abilities, I finished Clue 3 of the Sanditon MKAL today. Whew! The next clue will be available on Sunday.


Even though I had two shuttles wound for Ice Drops today, I only found time to tat one. One is good! Today I used size 20 Lizbeth #630, Peach Lt. The handi-wind shuttle is another beauty from Dave Stanbrough of Grizzly Mountain Arts.

I think I may start on reorganizing my sewing room this weekend. I may even be brave enough to show before and after pictures!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are doing well on progress!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s looking great. Glad you’ve conquered the eyelet row!! Now be careful you don’t get over confident like I do and then make stooooopid mistakes again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that knitting is fabulous your so advanced to think an eyelet section would take me days and you got a drop done to boot😃💐😃

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!