Monday, January 6, 2020

Knitting day


A couple of weeks before Christmas, daughter Joanne asked if I would knit this cowl for her if she bought the yarn kit. I said yes!


By the time I finished my morning chores and caked the yarn, it was lunch time. I really do wonder where the time goes!

The pattern has been easy to follow, but as I was finishing round 7 I realized that I had knit round 3 incorrectly. So, I carefully frogged out rows 3 through 7 and reknit them correctly. I really had planned on getting some tatting in today, but I was determined to finish two sections of this cowl today. Tatting will have to wait until tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sue! It's really a simple pattern, and I'm enjoying knitting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours for the cowl. Perplexed as to what "caked the yarn" means?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous already. I'm sure your daughter will enjoy wearing it. The colors are so pretty.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!