Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Feeling accomplished!


I find that if I wind my shuttles before going to bed, I accomplish much more the next day. I love this shade of pink. It's size 20 Lizbeth #621, Dusty Rose Lt. I have quite a few handy-wind shuttles from Grizzly Mountain Arts. With so many shuttles in my collection, it's easy to forget which ones I enjoy using, and I do love my handi-wind shuttles!


This Doodle Ice Drop is in size 20 Lizbeth #628, Salmon Med. I feel so accomplished when I manage to tat more than one Ice Drop in a day!


I had another good knitting day with my Sanditon MKAL. I've now completed twenty rows, with only six more to go for this week's clue!

8 comments:

  1. Great Ice Drops!! :)
    I can't wait to see your finished knitting project!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a few weeks, Sue! We're on week three of a six week knit-along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that wind shuttles before bed, just through that in there with brushing your teeth 😁 I could do this😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny how little routines can make a big difference?

      Delete
  4. What I find amazing is how you seamlessly switch from one type of shuttle to the next for each project, without affecting your speed or precision ! I cannot adapt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a harder time with bobbin shuttles. I think it's because I don't work with them often enough.

      Delete
  5. I like to wind my shuttles and tat the first ring, THEN go to bed. When I get up and start tatting, I'm 'continuing' where I left off that way. The knitted project looks wonderful. I can hardly wait to see what it is and how BIG it is when you're finished.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!