Saturday, January 11, 2020

Photo op


We chose not to have a Tollway Tatters meeting today because of the predicted weather conditions. It was very windy and wet here, and some of the ladies had snow to deal with. I think we made the right decision to cancel!

Sue suggested we all take pictures of ourselves tatting in our tie-dye t-shirts, so I asked Dave to take a picture of me tatting.


True confession time... I had the t-shirt on for less than five minutes. It was just too cold, and I couldn't wait to put my sweater back on!

Another true confession... I only tatted 6 ds today. Dave and I spent most of the day taking down and putting away Christmas decorations. We accomplished a lot, including deep cleaning the sun room, dining, room, and living room, but we still have more to do. The bannister is still decorated, and we haven't taken down any of the outdoor decorations. Once those tasks are completed, we'll be back to our normal routine.


The first side of Joanne's Sneak a Peek cowl is finished. I know I never would have chosen these colors, but I do like they way they look!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you joined in on the Tollway Tatter fun!! ;) It's not the same as being together, but can still be fun!
    Sorry you had to deal with such cold!! It's getting nastier here now, they expect it to be worse overnight.
    Great looking cowl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny that I felt cold. The temperatures were really pretty mild today. I guess I must be getting older!

      Delete
  2. That sounded like a really cute idea when you couldn't get together in yucky weather, you look great😃

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!