Thursday, January 23, 2020

Variety


I have a wonderful variety of shuttles. I even have a variety from one shuttle maker, Dave Stanbrough of Grizzly Mountain Arts. This little post shuttle is one of my favorites. The Doodle Ice Drop is in size 20 Lizbeth #168, Latte Foam.


I love Dave's handi-wind shuttles. The little handle screws off for easy tatting. It's nice to have something to hold on to while winding. This Doodle Ice Drop is in size 20 Lizbeth #169, Autumn Apple Pie. I can almost smell the apple pie!


This violin shuttle by Dave is one of my favorites because it is so unique. When I was in junior high, I wanted to join either band or orchestra. The only instrument available was the violin. I wasn't sure I'd like the violin, but I auditioned with the director anyway. I was unsuccessful. I guess I could only carry a tune in my head! The Doodle Ice Drop is in size 20 Lizbeth #182, Spice Cake, another yummy color!


I didn't have as much time for knitting today, but I figure any progress is good!

2 comments:

  1. 3 Great Ice Drops!! :)
    Love that violin shuttle-so very unique!!! :)
    Yep, even a little progress is good, definitely better than no progress!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!