Friday, January 10, 2020

Catching up

I feel like I'm catching up today. Yesterday was kind of crazy and I didn't finish either an Ice Drop or two sections of Joanne's cowl.


I received my newest shuttle from Grizzly Mountain Arts today.


I do love Dave Stanbrough's doodle art!


This is the Doodle Ice Drop I started yesterday. I was happy to finish it today!


I didn't quite catch up on Joanne's cowl. I finished section 9 today. Earlier in the week I had hoped to finish section 10 by today. Still, I've made good progress. Once I finish the nine rows in section 10, I'll be ready to start the second side. This is going to be one cozy cowl!

3 comments:

  1. Great shuttle and Ice Drop!! :)
    That cowl grows more interesting!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow again beautiful shuttle and drop and knitting always fun to visit you blog💐

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the shuttle I liked best. Its neat that they put your initials on it. Congratulations on a wonderful addition to your collection.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!