Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Yay for stitch markers!


I finished Clue 2 of the Sanditon MKAL today, and it really did help to have the stitch markers every ten stitches. I caught a couple of mistakes before they could become a problem, and I only knit the eyelet row one time!


New shuttles arrived from Grizzly Mountain Arts today! I love collecting shuttles!


I subbed in high school math today, and while students worked on plotting graphs, I knit and doodled!


I only had time to tat one and a half Ice Drops at school, but I did have time to finish the second one before dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Lots and lots!!! :) Great shuttles, and Ice Drops!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the muted colors in that knit project you're working on!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!