Friday, January 24, 2020

Winding down

It's been a very busy week, and I'm glad to be winding down for the weekend!


One of my high school girls asked me for a bookmark early this week. She said she liked black and red, and I knew I had the perfect thread for her. I just needed to find it!

Luckily, I remembered where I had stashed it, and I managed to tat Libby's bookmark before going to bed last night. It's been a while since I've tatted Mary Konior's Curds & Whey, so I had to keep my copy of Tatting with Visual Patterns open while I tatted. I was very pleased that I was able to tat it without making any mistakes.


I also managed to wind my shuttles for today's Ice Drops. I chose to use two handi-wind shuttles from Grizzly Mountain Arts. This one is in size 20 Lizbeth #183 Orange Crush.


My second Doodle Ice Drop is in size 20 Lizbeth #187 Green Ice. It's fun to tat with beautiful colors and fabulous shuttles!


A few more rows are finished on my cowl. I'm attending a knitting night tomorrow night, and this will be a great project to take along for knitting and chatting. I'm pretty sure I can remember k3, p1!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful bookmark!! :)
    Love the Ice Drops!!! :)
    More progress!! I can see some spirals!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!