Saturday, January 25, 2020

Clean up time

I kept getting notifications on my computer that my disk was almost full. I've known for some time that I needed to sort through and organize my files. So that's what I did from the time I arrived home from school until bedtime, with a brief break for dinner.

I thought that was all it would take. Boy, was I wrong! I started working around 5:30 this morning. I did make breakfast and I talked with Mom. I also stopped to switch laundry loads. I didn't finish cleaning up my computer until 12:30!

I'm no longer getting the annoying messages, but I think I will need to thin out some more files.


I did take some time to tat this afternoon. This Doodle Ice Drop is in size 20 Lizbeth Twirlz #404, Mermaid Lagoon. The shuttle is another handi-wind from Dave Stanbrough of Grizzly Mountain Shuttles. I love my shuttles!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, what a time you must have had!!!
    Ooooooh, I love that Ice Drop!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a long time, but now I think I've freed up enough space to keep me going until I can save up for a new computer!

      Delete
  2. Lovely ice drop,
    Anything to do with computers takes so long, and then they say update, glad you manage to sort yours out

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!