Thursday, January 16, 2020

Now I've done it!

I was trying to fix my computer problems. I'm a Mac user and every once in a while Safari (my browser of choice) and Blogger don't play well together. Now is one of those times.

I haven't been able to leave comments on other blogs when using Safari, so I started using Chrome. Once I started using Chrome, I started getting all sorts of spam comments. Yesterday I thought I'd be smart and change my password so that the spam would stop. It didn't. I found more spam comments this morning.

To make matters worse, I now can't leave comments on blogs using Chrome. It seems that all I can do is create a new blog post using either Safari or Chrome.

Guess what I'm doing this weekend? I'm going to figure out how to fix this problem if it takes me the whole three day weekend!

In the meantime, please know that I am reading blogs and taking in every word you say. Also, I appreciate the comments I'm receiving. I just can't respond to them. Technology is not my friend at this point in time!

9 comments:

  1. Jane E is a Mac person - she may be able to give you advice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need Jane sitting beside me to see what I've done!

      Delete
    2. BTW - Jane can be persuaded to do a face time chat. Just remember she's 6 hours ahead of you.

      Delete
  2. Technology is more frustrating than helpful in my opinion, but I am thankful for small bits of it. ;)
    Hope your whole weekend isn't taken up by it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully, I've changed something that allows me to leave comments in Chrome again. I have no idea what I've done!

      Delete
  3. The spam comments have been real bad as of late that I have seen on other blogs. I've had to moderate comments since July of 2019 which is something I didn't want to do! But it has stopped the spam.
    https://christiescrossstitchcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we are all in the same boat, I cant leave comments on most blog using the ipad, the ipad and blogger dont like each other, it seems always to be the tatting blogs that I have trouble leaving comments mostly. Hope you get yours sorted

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!